tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 18 15:03:22 2001

Re: Diplomatic Implausibility glossary

De'vID wrote:
: As promised, I've typed the Klingon glossary to this novel.

Thanks very much for doing this.  It's so much easier to just
copy-and-paste from an email into my notes than to rely on my own poor
typing skills.

: To keep the lawyers happy: "Buy the book!  Buy the book!"

I'd second that!  I bought and read this Klingon pro-novel this weekend and
thought it was very well done.

: (If anyone sees any typos, send 'em to me and I'll collate and
: post corrections if necessary later in the week.)

I only noticed one typo, at the very end:

:     zilm'kach (tlhImqach)  Food made from something orange.
: [First seen in "Melora" (DS9).]

That should be {tlhImqaH}.  Okrand provided the spelling for this and the
other foods in KGT.

I'm going to go add these to my notes now.  I'm sure this list will provide
much discussion on the mailing list in the coming week.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level