tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 17 10:38:31 2001

Re: Klingon WOTD: Do' (adv)

> (I personally find mnemonics to be more trouble than they're worth, but I
> don't deny their usefulness for others -- except when they are no easier to
> remember than the actual thing they're supposed to be a crutch for.)

toH,  wIgh jIHbe'bejmo' qawghachQeD vIHaDqu'!
jIHvaD qawghachQeD lo'laHbej!

-
Since I'm no genius, I have really studied mnemonics.  As far as I'm
concerned they are very valuable!

[note: Regarding ghachghachQeD for mnemonics; I know "ghach" on a simple
verb is "marked".  I'd suspect qawQeD is correct, and thought
qawbejghachQeD looked kind of klunky.]

  *** Joel Anderson * http://www.MrKlingon.org *****
  *** [email protected]*******************
  **   QI'tu' Holmey ghot Holmey je vIlo'chugh,   **
  **'ach parmaq  vIghajbe'chugh, vaj jIchuSchoHqu'**

Back to archive top level