tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 16 00:36:48 2001

Re[2]: muvHa'meH mIw / unsubscribe instructions

Saluton, Susan!

>>are very clear. The initial message explains the procedure. So does the
>>FAQ. So does every message on the list. People simply need to pay
>>attention when they subscribe.

Susan> Show me where the unsubscribe message is in this email.  Headers are the
Susan> default *Intact* headers of my mailer.  I happen to be one of the unfortunate
Susan> few that doesn't remember every word of every email that I've ever read.
Susan> However, I do keep all of my email -- other people don't have that
Susan> luxury because of disk space limitation.  Even if you do keep all of your
Susan> mail -- *stuff* happens.  Hard drives die.  Files get accidentaly deleted.
Susan> Unsubscribe instructions should be visible via a closing tag at the end
Susan> of every message that will show up in *all* mailers -- whether you know
Susan> how to find the message or not.

Kara mia! They really send all necessary instructions with the first
letter! I know it, 'cause I subscribed yesterday... And decided to
unsubscribe today, 'cause I see, that Esperanto and Loglan are enough
for me... Klingon would take some time, which I don't have at the
moment... Well, about the letter. See, how it looked like :~)

**** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT ****
Keep this message! Do not delete this message. This message will tell you
how to unsubscribe when the time comes you want to. Keep this message!
Messages sent to the public list asking to be unsubscribed will be IGNORED by
the listowner. (And you look stupid, as well)
**** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT ****

Hxe-hxe... Jen tiaj strangajxoj...

Hue Slavik.
--