tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 15 18:17:02 2001

RE: muvHa'meH mIw / unsubscribe instructions

Please stop sending mail to this list discussing the difficulty of
unsubscribing.  Nothing constructive is happening here, and we're far off
topic.  If anyone would honestly like to continue this thread, then either
please take it off-line (not on this list), or start speaking in Klingon.

-- Holtej 'utlh, List Administrator

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain
information belonging to the sender
("Information") that may be confidential and legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken in reliance on the Information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received the Information in error,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
original email.
 Thank you.

Back to archive top level