tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 14 05:18:23 2001

paq

I picked up the new TNG paperback called "Diplomatic Implausibility" by
Keith R.A. DeCandido and found to my surprise that he uses tlhIngan Hol
throughout the book . Some of it is anglicized bat'leth for betleH
but he has an entire Glossary of Klingon words in the back of the book
where he gives the tlhIngan Hol spelling, the anglicized spelling, the
definition and what episode it first appeared in.

Lt.Commander Maud "malqa" Freifelder         l MAJ. Maud Freifelder SFMC(R)
Chief Security Officer USS Triumph NCC-26228 l Military Police
"Triumph Against All Odds"                   l 622 MSG  2 BN/2 BDE
STARFLEET/Region 2                           l "Have Phaser, Will Travel"
                         [email protected]/aka tfn.net

Back to archive top level