tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 09 20:09:54 2001

Re: post

Valerie:
>Thanx everyone.  This helps, except that I am unfamiliar with Ford's
>version.  Could someone clarify this for me?

naDev yISuch:
http://www.khemorex-klinzhai.de/Hol/klingonaase.html

(Be aware that the page contains what humans consider to be "coarse
language".)

>How can I find out how to pronounce and/or obtain these letters or letter
>combinations not listed in TKD?

Well, you can't.  But presumably they are a close approximation to
their English spelling, i.e. {K'} is pronounced like a "k" but with
a slight pause, {Z} like an English "z", and so on.  Otherwise
they're just made up and people pronounce them however they want
to.

--
De'vID