tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 07 13:53:42 2001

Mincing Words

Recently, a very kind individual has assisted me with a few translations.  I
will not name names to protect the innocent.  I will allow that person to
reveal him/herself if he/she wishes.

This individual was uncertain if some of you were commending or challenging
me because of the uncertainty of typos.  If you are challenging me, then I
accept.  I may be physically frail and weak, but I have a heart of fire.  I
am a warrior who prefers to die -- and probably will -- defending my honor,
than to cower away like a bully.  I believe that every day is a good day to
die.

SarrIS:  I do understand the meaning of the word "Peace."  I have fought many
battles -- physically, mentally, and emotionally -- against people who wished
to attack me because I am physically frail.  Each time, I have come away
stronger but wishing that things did not have to be this way.  I prefer
people to have tolerance for one another and to attempt to "get along."
(Don't get me wrong.  I will fight anyone with any or no weapons to protect
my honor and will rejoice at the thrill of victory or defeat.  I am happy
with knowing that I have defended my honor -- and maybe letting people know
to not mess with me in the future because I will defend myself -- and walk
away from each experience learning something.)  I believe that even the most
evil people have at least a small amount of good inside of them, and I strive
to find that good in everyone.  These are some of the reasons why I prefer to
express my belief in "Peace!"  Also, I was not challenging you.  I was
telling you to live with my "signature," or you will be challenged.  If you
can't live with it, then you are a coward for not being able to accept other
people's beliefs and desires.  I do not know you all too well, SarrIS, but do
believe that you are good for assisting people to learn the Klingon language;
however, let me tell you this and allow this to serve as your only warning:
Do not cross my path.  I will challenge you, and it will be to the death.

Valerie  :-)~

Peace!

Back to archive top level