tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 03 18:36:03 2001

RE: Is there any beginners out there

Welcome to the list, Kyle! I'm taD, the current Beginner's Grammarian. It's
my job to help beginners here with Klingon. You can add the letters "KLBC"
to your subject line whenever you want me to check your work, or if you have
a question about how to say something in Klingon. If you're a little unsure
whether you said something properly in Klingon, you can also include what
you were trying to say, in English. This will make it easier for me to make
sure that you say what you are trying to say.

As Carl and Chris already mentioned, if you have questions about Klingon or
want to practice using a sentence, the best place to send them is to this
mailing list.
I use AOL Instant Messenger and ICQ - my screenname on AIM is "Tad
Stauffer", and my ICQ # is 7622618. If you want to practice chatting in
Klingon in real time, or want to ask a question about Klingon, you could
contact me with either of these programs. However, keep in mind that this
email list is probably the best way to ask questions. Other beginners can
learn from your questions, and see how the language is used.

- taD

Back to archive top level