tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 01 17:19:39 2001

Re: yIQ mu'tlhegh'a' / KLBC

Marc Ruehlaender wrote:

> > taSqoq  ngaSba'pu'bogh  Doch  tebmeH  HIvje'lIjDaq  HIq QaQ bal  naQ
> > vIqangqangbe'
> >
> qamISmoH. jIyajchu'be'.
> qatlh <<taSqoq ngaSba'pu'bogh Doch tebmeH>> DaghItlh?
> nuq 'oS?

I was trying to use as many of the the words I've seen here lately in one
sentence.
I  tried to write:
"I'm not willing to pour (from one thing to another) an entire bottle of
good ale into your glass in order to fill a thing which obviously has
something (belittling his choice of beverage) in it already, but I'm not
afraid to pour it all over you.

was I even close?
                                        Ms. Pillow

Back to archive top level