tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 27 05:41:03 2001

Re: fem warrior

> > be' SuvwI' - Female warrior (two words, not one word)

Concerning warrior  vs female warrior.  I do not think there is a
distinction in sexes in Klingon culture when it comes to being a warrior.
 A warrior is a warrior,   like a cop is a cop, a fire fighter is a fire
fighter.   I believe the sex of the warrior would be apparent in the
context of the conversation.  As for PMS,  well, don't all Klingons act
like the suffer from PMS  24/7?  LOL!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Back to archive top level