tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 24 12:03:43 2001

RE: Re PMS / QQr ( 12062)

> >> I know that a female warrior is vajbe' ,
> >
> >Curious; where do you know this from?
> >be' SuvwI' - Female warrior (two words, not one word)
>
> Since you can use puqbe' for daughter, or rather female child,...

We haven't seen Marc Okrand use it this way, at least not yet.

> >> but how would I translate PMS?
> >We don't know enough about the Klingon body.  Do klingon females
> >go through PMS?
>
> Ask them. :)

But I only know of humans dressing up as klingons.

> >nbp - naSlI'bogh be' poH - the period of time of a woman which is being
> >vicious.
>
> >Maybe a female (someone with experience) can come up with
> something better.
>
> I asked the question to a friend of mine.
> He suggested "QeH Qogh rop".
> I am at a loss, here. Would that be accurate?

Qogh is a type of animal, other than that we don't know anything about Qogh.
rop is disease, illness.
This says "A sick Qogh is angry"

nargh yatlhmeH 'eb - the opportunity to be pregnant escapes

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level