tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 12 22:55:08 2001

Hi, Friend! We wish You a pleasant and successful day!

DEAR FRIEND!
Don't let your PC just sit there.....
Put it to work! Earn money from home on the Internet!

If You show some interest and patience, and look attentively at attached
file (it is just two simple html-pages and one image file) and understand
how IT works, You can earn up to $100,000 and more during the following 120
days - it depends only on You. DOES IT SEEMS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE??? Just read
it attentively to be sure there is no catch or deceit. If You are completely
lazy - we beg Your pardon for the assumption!!! Then this is not for You!!!
You'd better do something like
surfing either clicking on banners or not doing anything at all. If the
offer hasn't interested You, we bring our apologies and it is not necessary
to get angry - "spam" has its expenses, just as radio and TV, but do not
forget, that the first billionaire of the USA, Dale Carnegie said: "I'll
better earn 1% as a result of the efforts of 100 men, than 100% as a result
of my own efforts".

RISE ON THE WAY TO THE FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE AND FREEDOM!!!

Back to archive top level