tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 09 01:49:00 2001

Re: A interesting project.

>I had an idea for a project that the KLI could undertake. Or, if not the
>KLI, maybe someone with a lot of time on their hands: A book, written in
>Klingon, on how to speak English. I mean, if Terrans can learn Klingon,
>certainly Klingons should have the opportunity to learn English. Although,
>with the limited vocubulary we know, it'd have to be a book for beginners.

javben qechvam vIQub je 'ach not vItagh. Hol De' law' ghojmoHlaH wanI'vam.
va, taghwI'pu'vaD neH maghItlhnISbe', tay'chugh yabDu'maj, cha'SaDHey mu'
DISovlaw'mo'. Dajbej tlhInganpu'vaD DIvI' Hol pab yajmoHmeH mIw, qar'a'?

Hu'tegh, 'ach qay' wa' ghu' neH. jInmolHeyvamvaD yap 'Iv poH?

Andrew H. Strader

  "Is your goal to always have the most obscure quote possible attached to
your name?" --Ben Phillips, 2001
  (Yes.)

Back to archive top level