tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 28 10:27:03 2001

Re: tlhIngan Hol vIlo'pu', 'ej tev vInge'pu'

>So how did your UTA program translate the verse into {targh Hol}?

um... badly.  After the Fair is over, I may put up a gallery of my different entries over the years.  Anyone who wants to see the real thing can visit the Minnesota State Fair, in St. Paul!

You did a much better job.  The morbidly curious can try the cgi links at http://Bible.MrKlingon.org (towards the bottom of the page) to get an idea of the targh Hol version.  Beware!  Caveat emptor!  It is a simple-minded program that replaces English words with what it thinks are appropriate words (often they aren't).

>: Though not a good translation, it must have been good for
>: something - this year I got a first prize.
>
>tev DaQappu'mo' qaHoy'.

qatlho'!

==
  *** Joel Anderson * http://www.MrKlingon.org *****
  **   QI'tu' Holmey ghot Holmey je vIlo'chugh,   **
  **'ach parmaq  vIghajbe'chugh, vaj jIchuSchoHqu'**

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level