tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 26 21:20:37 2001

Time Machine

I was messing about with the time machine today, and lo and behold, I
*found* six weeks!  I put them in
/tlhIngan-Hol/2001/June/ and .../July/.  They may be a
teeny bit buggy (they seem to start slightly early; I hope they're not
missing any pieces), but I think they're okay.  This message also serves as
a test message, to see if August will start building too, from this point
on.  I will try to put the rest of August in place after August is over.

~mark

Back to archive top level