tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 30 13:24:32 2001

vIlIH'egh bochaw'chugh

"...quv mIp je vIghajchu'"

I actually rejoined the list yesterday, but wanted to say hi officially.

I was on this list WAY back, like in '94-'95 area...  On the MUSH, I
was 'aj Qel, if any of you still remember me.  :)

I was in Borders a week ago or so, and came across a copy of Khamlet, had
to buy it, and naturally it got me interested again.  I can't believe how
out of it I am, but at the same time, I'm shocked and appalled at how much
of it I *do* remember...

Please, correct my craptacular Klingon whenever you see me make a mistake.
jIghojmeH SoQwIj qab yIlughmoH

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **