tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 29 02:55:42 2001

Re: MUSH

Of Course rather than set up one we could use the chat room of the
klingon_language group site assuming it's ok with the group owner
(Ambassador Lady K'Zin Epetai Kasara [email protected]  ) myself and
various other KLI members are already members.  All you need is a yahoo ID
and to join the group.  An agreed time could then just be set up to meet.

Alternatively the KLI could just set up a group of it's own to make use of
chat facility.

qe'San