tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 17 14:44:27 2001

Languages

Hi!

I've been just listening to some Klingon sound files to study the pronunciation and I found out something. The vowels are pronounced like in Hungarian! Now how do you like that? So you all know how Hungarians say vowels. :-) And for me... it's all the lot more easier. :-) I just have to imagine that I'm reading Hungarian, when coming to vowels. Cool!

Another thing I noticed is that the "ch" sounds like in Spanish. It's a good thing I've learned so many languages.

Zelda
Please visit me at:
http://zeldaarel.itgo.com

Back to archive top level