tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 09 20:04:53 2001

Re: KLIC: <telescope>wIj chu'

In a message dated 3/22/2001 12:16:22 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Perhaps Maltz needs to
> increase our knowledge of vocabulary again." (lens, mirror, reflect, ...)

All these words are on the wish lists we presented to MO at the qep'a'.  I
told him that if he writes another book (paper, list, anything), I would buy
it immediately.  Meanwhile, I sincerely hope we get more words soon.  It does
appear that a race capable of space travel has many more technical terms in
it than Maltz has revealed to us.

tugh wIHev 'e' vItul.

peHruS (De'wI'Daj chu' je)

Back to archive top level