tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 05 23:38:30 2001

Could someone correct this for me :)

I'm trying to design a tattoo to commemorate the birth of my son and have
decided upon Klingon. I've only been studying it for a short while but I've
come up with a poem that I'd like to use

Nowamo'
jInaQ
ghubDaQwI'
choDaQ
SechwIj
qabang

Because of Noah
I am whole
My first born son
You touch me
My torch(light)
I love you

I've taken word from a few different sources on the net. I've also
phonetically spelt Noah but perhaps using the spelling from the bible
translations floating around might be more appropriate. I'm not sure if
SechwIj (torch) is appropriate to use instead of light. Also i originally
had qamuSHa' instead of qabang because I thought that bang sounded like it
might be the wrong kind of love ;) I'm going to use the KlingonTNG font
rather than the Roman. Hope you can help.

regards,

Jason

Back to archive top level