tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 17 10:08:03 2000

Talk Soup Clip of the Week

I just watched the E! television show "Talk Soup". If you haven't seen the
show before, it basically has brief clips of shows from other networks - the
funniest or most unusual segments culled from that day/week's shows. I was
surprised to see that the Klingon Language Institute/qep'a' segment (which
was on the Daily Show this past week) was shown as the 'clip of the week' on
Talk Soup today. Unfortunately, the attitude of the Talk Soup host was a bit
more mocking than on the Daily Show. Then again, they say any publicity is
good publicity.

- taD

Back to archive top level