tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 11 22:29:48 2000

Re: KLBC Beginer's Challenge

In a message dated 9/9/2000 9:56:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< {vummeH <Hennepin County Medical Center>Daq jIghoS} "I go at Hennepin
County
 Medical Center to work".

 If you wanted, you could also simplify the sentence to:

 {<Hennepin County Medical Center>Daq jIvum} "I work at Hennepin County
 Medical Center" >>

While I fully agree with merely using the last sentence, I need to point out
that I would use {jIvummeH ...CenterDaq jIghoS.}  I feel that {jIvum} is a
correct parallel to {jIghoS} and that {vum} alone is not.

peHruS

Back to archive top level