tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 05 18:51:20 2000

RE: voqara bang'a'wIj

Qo'to wrote:

> Qapla'
>
> My name is Qo`to.

Welcome to the list, Qo'to! I'm taD, the new Beginner's Grammarian. It's my
job to help beginners here with Klingon. If you have any questions for me
about using the language, or want me to check your grammar, add "KLBC" to
your message's subject line, and I'll know to look at it and give you any
help you need.

> My harth heart is klingon!
> 2 weeks ago a met voqara, a girl with a klingon heart!!!
> and our hearts together will make even the gods tremble!!!!!!
>
> Could you please do me favour...
>
> I need to translate "I love you all the way"

Voragh's answer to this was good; I don't have any additions to it.

-taD

Back to archive top level