tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 24 17:49:18 2000

Re: LOTD

gheHpu':
> I think it would be cool to have a lesson of the day (LOTD) along with
> the word of the day.  I don't know what the phesability of this wold be
> or what this would intail but it could be a quick grammer lesson or just
> a genral lesson,  if there are not enough lessons to give then you might
> think of somthing like LOTW (leson of the week) another Idea is they
> could be theme based for a month you woul give a lesson on a cerine
> topic, just an Idea.

I think you would run out of topics very quickly though.  Also,
Robyn Stewart (Qov) already does something like this in HolQeD,
though it's every three months.  (Maybe previous lessons could be
put on the web?)

What I wouldn't mind seeing is something like "Canon of the
[Day/Week/Month]".  There are a lot of canonical examples that
many of us haven't seen, due to their general unavailability
(e.g. the trading cards).  I wouldn't mind seeing them posted
somewhere, though there might be legal issues involved.

--
De'vID