tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 12 16:04:34 2000

RE: math questions / speculations (longish)

DloraH wrote:
: > Maybe the /-Ha'/ is "undo"ing the /boq'egh/?
: ...
: > taQ.  jIQIjlaHbe'.  Are there any other examples of /-Ha'/ together
: > with /-'egh/?  Which order are they applied in?
:
: TKD p48: "It is interesting that -Ha' always occurs right after the verb.
: It is not known why Klingon grammarians insist on calling it a rover."
:
: How do you say "I am ready to cause her to die"?
: What about "I am causing her to be ready to die"?
: Because type2 always comes before type4, they are both: vIHeghrupmoH
:
: If there are any other uses of -Ha' and -'egh they would be (should be) in
: the same order.

Other than the new {boqHa''egh} "dis-ally from oneself, dissociate from
oneself", the only other example of {-Ha'} and {-'egh} on the same verb I
could find is:

  not Hub'eghrupHa' lo'wI'
  the user is never caught at a disadvantage (SkyBox SP2)

Again, note the additional {-rup}.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons