tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 11 19:44:14 2000

RE: math questions / speculations (longish)

> Maybe the /-Ha'/ is "undo"ing the /boq'egh/?
> taQ.  jIQIjlaHbe'.  Are there any other examples of /-Ha'/ together
> with /-'egh/?  Which order are they applied in?

mu'lIj vIyaj

TKD p48: "It is interesting that -Ha' always occurs right after the verb.
It is not known why Klingon grammarians insist on calling it a rover."

How do you say "I am ready to cause her to die"?
What about "I am causing her to be ready to die"?
Because type2 always comes before type4, they are both: vIHeghrupmoH

If there are any other uses of -Ha' and -'egh they would be (should be) in
the same order.

As for your idea, I'm not Maltz; but I understand what you said.
It does seem a bit clearer as undoing the boq'egh.

(Note:  Don't use / as the quotes around your klingon when dicussing math.)

DloraH

Back to archive top level