tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 09 17:20:53 2000

Math things

After hearing about the new math rules Mr. Okrand came up with, I went to
the KLI new words list to see what there was. (Maybe whoever's in charge
could add a New Canon Grammar section, hm?) After looking through about half
a million new words for relatives, I found boq and chen and how they apply
to math, but I'm still a bit confused, especially about chen. Could I have a
few examples, please? (I think I missed the original post to the list, if
there was one, and I don't get HolQeD.)