tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 01 15:41:35 2000

Re: KLBC Did I do it right?

ja' gheH'pu: [or is it gheHpu'?]
>At startrek.com they have a colom were you can ask "the klingon
>ambasiter to earth" questions. I said "tlhIngon Hol bIjatlh'a'"  I
>intended to say do you speek klingon or do you speak the klingon
>languge.  Is that the right way to say that.

At startrek.com they also have a "library" section where you can find the
Klingon translation of many words and phrases.  "Do you speak Klingon?" is
listed among them:

  tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'

It's accompanied by an audio version of Marc Okrand speaking the phrase.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level