tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 27 19:51:02 2000

RE: tlhIngan Qujmey

Of all these, I'd vote for raS Quj. On one hand, these games are usually
played on a table. On the other hand, the board essentially IS a specialized
table. Just as you put food on a table meant for eating and you put paper
and pen on a writing table and tools on a work table, you put your cards or
play pieces on a game table, even if that table has no legs and is only as
thick as cardboard.

SarrIS

Back to archive top level