tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 15 05:13:27 2000

SarDan lut

When I started learning Klingon, I used some simple exercises to practice
online.  Essentially, I added one grammar point each "chapter," too.  I don't
know if it will help anyone else that I post these again.  But, it will
certainly help me to continue practicing.  I will re-post the first chapters,
then make up some new ones.  Do not be concerned if the ones I am re-posting
are not exactly alike to the original ones; I may have recorded them a long
time after the first postings.

wa':  mID Dab SarDan.  mID Dab leQSor.  mID Dab nara'.  mID HIv ghugh.
leQSor HIv ghugh.  betleH ghaj ghugh.  'etlh ghaj leQSor.  leQSor Suv ghugh.
ghugh Suv leQSor.  betleH yan ghugh.  'etlh yan leQSor.  leQSor HoH ghugh.
ghugh HIv nara'.  'etlh ghaj nara'.  ghugh Suv nara'.  nara' Suv ghugh.
betleH yan ghugh.  'etlh yan nara'.  nara' HoH ghugh.

Xardana

Back to archive top level