tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 07 14:22:36 2000

Re: Klingon WOTD - In use

ja' 'etlhqengwI':
>Perhaps a more modest idea, which I would love to see, would be to add
>to the Word of the Day a small example, showing the word used in a
>simple, "Dick and Jane" level sentence.  I think that would go a long
>way toward building vocabulary skills.
>
>Opinions?  Comments?  Hurled dk'taghmey?

Those looking for vocabulary skills can compose such sentences themselves
and post them on the list for feedback.  I think that actually *using* the
words is much more productive than reading yet more canned reference
material.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level