tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 03 23:06:10 2000

Re: Klingon WOTD: gher (v)

jatlh Holtej 'utlh:
>Saying {QIn qon} "he/she composes a message" or "he/she writes a message"
>suggests that the writer is presenting some new information as opposed to
merely >passing something along
If one was writing a text book from compiled research, would that be (qon) or
(gher)?  Likewise, If one were writing a paper based off of research done in
said text book, would that be (qon) or (gher)?
I am assuming that if I were to write a letter to someone, that would be
(gher).
If I was writing a police report of events, even if it is in my words, that
would be (qon).
Is that correct?

-veS joH

Back to archive top level