tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 02 20:27:39 2000

*UNSUBSCRIBE* bom.

tetlh -   vo'       HI -      teq!
C(q)      F(q.)     F(e)      F(q)

DaH       'e'       ta' -     chu'
A(q)      C'(q)     A(q)      G(q)

tu -      teq -     be' -     chugh
F(q)      E(q)      C(q)      C(q)

Sa -      nuQ -     taH -     qu'
F(e) G(e) A(q)      F(q)      F(q_)

This fits in with my concept of the notes used in Klingon music (and I think
with several concepts, actually): C E F G A C' E' F' G' - (' meaning an
octave higher), (q) quarter note, (q.) dotted quarter, (e) eighth note, and
(q_) quarter note held out.  It works well with an F drone, or add a C' drone
also. It also works as a round, but with only two groups singing (group two
sings <tetlh> when group one gets to <DaH>.)

tetlhvo' HIteq!
DaH 'e' ta'chu'.
tuteqbe'chugh
SanuQtaHqu'