tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 28 15:19:48 2000

KLIC: Dat vIjaH rIntaH.

KLIC: Dat vIjaH rIntaH.

bomvam qaw'a' vay'? chaq jIDoghtaH 'ach vImugh vIneH...

Dat vIjaH rIntaH, qaH. Dat vIjaH rIntaH.

Doy'yuS, 'orghenya', taq'ev, rIymuS, romuluS, QI'oS, qarDaSya', telun
Hovtay', meqro'vaq, reghuluS, nural, neHmaH, vulqan, QI'tomer, lIghon,
torIdar cha' je vIjaHta'.

Dat vIjaH rIntaH, qaH. Dat vIjaH rIntaH.

voSpegh, SIQal bIQtIq, ghevchoq, vaS'a', veng wa'DIch, Sa'Qej, noHva'Dut,
Subpu' vaS, ruq'e'vet, DenIbya', tera', 'elaS, Sorya', qInlat, boretlh, veH
tIn, vaq'aj cha' je vIjaHta'.

Dat vIjaH rIntaH, qaH. Qo'noS muD vItlhuHta', qaH. Dat vIjaH rIntaH.

"KLIC: I've been everywhere.

 Does anyone remember this song?  Maybe I'm being silly, but I wanted to
translate it...

 I've been everywhere, man. I've been everywhere.

 I've been to Troyius, Organia, Tak'ev, Remus, Romulus, Krios, Cardassia,
the Tellun Star System, Mekro'vak, Regulus, Neural, the Neutral Zone,
Vulcan, Khitomer, Ligon, and Beta Thoridar.

 I've been everywhere, man. I've breathed the Kronos air, man. I've been
everywhere.

 I've been to Vospeg, the River Skral, Gevchok, the Great Hall, First City,
Sakrej, noHva'Dut, the Hall of Heroes, Ruk'evet, Denebia, Earth, Elas,
Sauria, Quin'lat, Boreth, the Great Barrier, and Vaq'aj II.

 I've been everywhere, man. I've been everywhere."

-tuv'el

Back to archive top level