tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 27 17:57:05 2000

Re: be' qan vISov.

bom vIqonta': yIH ghupbogh be' qan.
I came up with a song: The Old Lady Who Swallowed a Tribble.
(Or is that The Tribble Which the Lady Swallowed?  Nah!)

jatmey wejDaq Datu'.
You'll find it jatmey Volume 3.

SoHvaD bom vIlI'.
I'll send you a copy.