tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 23 04:10:23 2000

quote from Ghenghis Khan

When I saw this quote I just had to restore it
to the original Klingon:

The greatest pleasure is to crush and vanquish your enemies
and see them fall before you, to rob them of their wealth and
see those dear to them bathed in tears, to steal their horses
and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.
						-- Ghenghis Khan

jaghpu'lI' DaQIHchu'DI' 'ej DaHoHchu'DI', SoH tlhopDaq
pum chaH 'e' DabejDI', mIpchaj DaHejDI', SaQqu'
bangpu'chaj 'e' DaleghDI', Sarghmeychaj DanIHDI' 'ej
rolIjDaq be'nalpu'chaj puqbe'pu'chaj je DaqemDI':
DabelmeH ghu'vam qaq law' Hoch qaq puS.
						-- chenghIS Han

Comments?

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level