tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 22 13:06:09 2000

HolQeD wej maH wejDIch

The thirty-third issue of HolQeD went to the printer today. If all goes as
planned I should have it back by the 30th and ready to mail out to the
membership on the 31st.

Active members will receive the new Membership Directory with this issue.

If your membership has lapsed and you want to renew -- or if you'd like to
subscribe for the first time -- please visit the merchant page on the KLI's
website and place your order by the 27th. I'll be processing all orders and
print the mailing labels shortly after that.

taHjaj wo',

Lawrence

Back to archive top level