tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 20 23:24:45 2000

Re: KLBC: building floors

In a message dated 3/20/2000 5:30:41 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< Just a quick question, because I'm feeling too lazy to search through all
of
 KGT: would the word /patlh/ "level, layer, standing" work for "story" or
 "floor"?

 SuStel
 Stardate 219.0 >>

I have the distinct feeling that {patlh} refers to military, rank,
government, class levels rather than to physical structures such as the
storey of a building.  Of course, revelations from Okrand are what I look
forward to, too.

peHruS

Back to archive top level