tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 16 21:11:19 2000

RE: Prefix Chart

> jatlh Holtej:
>
> >I've put up a web page that will help folks
> >practice their Klingon prefixes.
>
> Very cool! majQa'!

qatlho'!  Always looking for new ways to encourage folks in their study of
the language...

> The only thing the
> page might need would be some more labels, like Subject, Object, and
> Imperative to make the table a bit clearer. (Although I didn't realize
> that it lacked the first two of these until after I finished filling it
> out and submitted it.)

HIja', jIyaj.  The page is quite spartan right now.  I was focusing more on
the functionality than on graphic design (no background image, no flashy
graphics, etc.).  But I can definitely add those labels.

> web page lI'qu' junobpu'mo' qatlho'

toH, pIjHa' moHaq lo'lu'bogh Dalo'!

> qenobIywan

-- Holtej 'utlh