tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 16 21:01:27 2000

Re: Prefix Chart

jatlh Holtej:

>I've put up a web page that will help folks
>practice their Klingon prefixes. I'm writing to
>encourage folks to check it out, and give me
>feedback on its usefulness.

>http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/cgi-bin/chart.cgi

Very cool! majQa'! I tried it out and got 52.27% right. jIHaDnISbej.
I'll definitely visit that page often as I learn more prefixes. It will
help me to remember the ones that I don't use often. The only thing the
page might need would be some more labels, like Subject, Object, and
Imperative to make the table a bit clearer. (Although I didn't realize
that it lacked the first two of these until after I finished filling it
out and submitted it.)

web page lI'qu' junobpu'mo' qatlho'

---

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol...