tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 14 13:19:14 2000

RE: KLBC

The fellow is actually looking something to connote
"fire bird" , " fire animal"  or " fire creature" .
I know that qul is fire but I couldn't help him furthur being a
novice still .

Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
*join the KlingonsServingInStarfleet list on Onelist.com*
*join the VoyagerChat list on Onelist.com*

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Burt Clawson wrote:
> > On another list someone wanted the word for bird
> > I could not find it  only the generic word for animal
> > Ha'DIbach. Someone else  used the words chal (sky) and Ha'DIbach (animal)
> > chal Ha'DIbach
> > It sounds very logical to me. Is it correct ?
> >
> > Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
> suggestion:
>
> How about toQ "bird of prey"?

Back to archive top level