tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 07 01:52:50 2000

KLBC/ tokonoma

Greetings to the Empire!

We are preparing a tea ceremony for our next feast, mostly in
Japanese style, with green tea to boot.

Since we have a fairly large tent, I can set up a tokonoma = a
Japanese niche containing a scroll with a statement or poetry
appropriate to the season.

The season in 6 weeks will still be quite coolish, which leads me to
the statement:

"Courage faces the cold" (We usually freeze at our open air events,
this is Germany ;-)

My effort at Hol is as follows:
muD bIr ghob toDuj
(Courage does battle on cold weather).

Any suggestions?

I will prepare a scroll written in pIqaD. BTW, running the pIqaD letters
of a word together makes a decorative effect and saves space.

taj'IH
Dark Vengeance Fleet
Khemorex Klinzhai Germany

Back to archive top level