tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 02 01:28:32 2000

RE: tlhIngan Hol in the palm of your hand (was Re: Verb Affixes)

jIjatlh:
>>I have a WinCE machine and I'm
>>wondering if tlhIngan Hol software is available for it.

jang ghunchu'wI' 'utlh:
>Nothing specific has been programmed for Windows CE, so far as I know.
>Perhaps someone would be willing to port pojwI'?  That would probably
>be quite a popular application.

Since I put my word list into Excel a while ago, I converted
it to Pocket Excel.  Not perfect, but I can at least look up words.
(I am writing this from my WorkPad right now.)  The file's about
200k.

chay' WinCE De'wI' ghunlu'?  Qu'vamvaD Microsoft VC++
lo'nISlu''a'?  "WinCE Development Kit" tu'lu''a'?

--
De'vID

Back to archive top level