tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 25 20:34:03 2000

Re: Fantasy Story

  Actually, this post DID concern a Klingon story and I was only
answering a question put to me. I have not posted an off-topic letter
before and many others have. I felt that this one was harmless enough. A
simple, SINGLE request and nothing more. It would be much simpler and
less time comsumimg if you would simply utilize your delete button if
there is a post which doesn't interest you. That is what I do. At least
everyone can read my post. I am much more put off by those who only post
in Klingon with no english translation. This is supposed to be a learning
list for EVERYONE and I consider english translations to only be common
courtesy.
Mike
loghDaq Suvrupbogh Suvwi'pu' chah Hoch SuvwI'pu''e'
(In space, all warriors are cold warriors.)

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 20:55:17 -0500 Alan Anderson <[email protected]>
writes:
> ja' Michael G Tucker <[email protected]>:
> > I'm not nearly talented enough yet to attempt to write a story in
> >Klingon. <G> This story, unfortunately, is not about Klingons. Just
> your
> >standard sword and sorcery type of fantasy story.
>
> vaj naDev lutlIj yIqelQo'.
>
> >I do have a much
> >shorter story about Klingons that I could post is you prefer.
>
> tlhIngan Hol'e' qelbe'chugh, yIruchQo'.
>
> You're discussing non-Klingon-language stories on a Klingon language
> mailing list.  Stop it, please.
>
> -- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

loghDaq Suvrupbogh Suvwi'pu' chah Hoch SuvwI'pu''e'
(In space, all warriors are cold warriors.)

Back to archive top level