tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 12 14:04:34 2000

impromptu qepHom in Philadelphia

peqIm!  Sumchugh Philadelphia, nom maQumnISqu'!

SochleS Philadelphia-Daq jIpaw.  qaStaHvIS loS jaj jIratlh jImejpa'.
qaStaHvIS Hoch pem malja' vIta'nIS, 'ach qaStaHvIS ram puS jItlhab.
*cha'Sor mebpa'mey vIDablI'.  pa' maghomjaj!  HIrI' -- jaj vIwIvnIS.

I find that I will be in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania next week on
business.  At least a couple of my evenings will be free, and I'm
planning to take advantage of the concentration of Klingonists in
Philadelphia and environs by inviting people to meet for dinner or
just chat in/about Klingon.

I'll be staying at the Doubletree Inn adjacent to the Philadelphia
airport from June 19-23.  I need to pick a day for folks to gather,
likely Wednesday or Thursday, though Tuesday might not be out of the
question if too many who want to attend have schedule conflicts.  So
send me a note if you want to meet, and let me know your preferred
day.  I'll do my best to get the word out with more information by
Thursday of this week, though the final details will probably have to
wait until I've actually arrived.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level