tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 03 23:45:04 2000

Re: [KLBC] A poem

Doq tera' loD:
> Now I have been working with this one since early this morning.
>
> vIS Qong tlhob SoH jIDaq vaj. <So I will ask you in sleep>

I have a suggestion.  Instead of posting sentence fragments,
can you post an entire sentence (or stanza or whatever)?
Translation is heavily dependent on context.  If you post
just a fragment, it's not enough to establish a context,
so it's difficult to translate.

>I was searching for something more like "I will ask you in
>a dream" but I couldnt find that. Maybe some one has something
>like that.

The tape "Power Klingon" has the following line:

"May you encounter Kahless in your dreams."
/bInajtaHvIS qeylIS Daghomjaj./

See if you can break this sentence into its parts.  It
should be similar to what you're looking for.

--
De'vID