tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 02 18:51:58 2000

[KLBC]Re: A poem

> I wrote a poem and I want to translate it into tlhIngan-Hol.
> But I am having trouble with some of it.

> My first line is: When I see you,

> I need "When" translated but all I have is ghorgh. But that is
> for a question and its not "ghorgh jiH legh SoH?"

    Thank you for that help. I am really new at this. And I was kind of just
picking at words from TKD. I know that things arent said the same way but
that seemed how it should go to me. Maybe I will read TKD more thouroughly.

~Doq tera' loD

Back to archive top level