tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 01 09:22:41 2000

FAQ Announcement

This is a monthly announcement for the tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ.  The
FAQ is a good resource for those interested in what kinds of topics have
been well-covered on this list, and answers to questions that come up again
and again (hence, FAQ).

It also contains information on how to unsubscribe from this list, even if
you're sending the unsub command from a different address than you
originally subscribed from.  It also tells you what to do in the event that
you cannot unsubscribe from the list.  (Hint: don't write to the list about
it; I don't remove people who write to the list asking to be unsubscribed,
but if they become annoying, I will prevent them from being able to write to
the list).

tetlhvamvaD De' chu' vIchelbe'.  DalaDta'chugh, DalaDnISqa'be'.

-- Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ: