tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 31 10:31:43 2000

Crossword 1

Here you have another challenge. That's my first Klingon crossword. I don't know if anyone before me did something similar, but, at least, I tried it!

At first I wanted to name it as {X-chuq mu'mey} "words crosses", but I can't find any word fitting for "to cross", so it remains with its English name... suggestions for Klingon crossword's names are welcome!

I'll post the solution next week. Meanwhile, I would be grateful if you  comment, criticize (or praise!) this game. Apologies for any mistake in my English.

	ghaHbe'wI'

    1   2   3   4   5   6
   ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
1 |///|   |///|   |   |///|
  |///|___|///|___|___|///|
2 |   |   |   |   |   |   |
  |___|___|___|___|___|___|
3 |   |   |   |///|   |   |
  |___|___|___|///|___|___|
4 |   |   |   |   |   |   |
  |___|___|___|___|___|___|
5 |   |   |   |   |   |///|
  |___|___|___|___|___|///|
6 |   |///|   |///|///|   |
  |___|///|___|///|///|___|

Across
1.The end of the greater part. Milk without head.
2.The most famous Captain of the KLI.
3.Unlimited courage. Just a bit more and it would be special.
4.Dear worm!
5.Your rubble is jumbled.
6.These three consonants go in sequence and in this order.

Down
1.Brain.
2.We are interesting.
3.The planet where mugatos live.
4.You have just heard someone hiccup because he has drank too much  beer. Prey without vowels.
5.Evil tyrant who ruled the Klingon Empire 1,500 years ago.
6.Klingon musicians squeeze and strech out their windbag instruments. We start.

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.

Back to archive top level