tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 17 21:09:31 2000

RE: Use of topic as header

Hut'e' lupDujHom nIH Soch.

The term "Seven of Nine" still means that the context is the Nine, and
within that context, the one who stole the shuttlecraft is Seven. If you
change that context, then the name "Seven" becomes meaningless. That's the
perspective of the hive, hence the naming convention.

> SuStel
> Stardate 542.6

charghwI'

Back to archive top level